Dramas_com Index du Forum
Dramas_com

Dramas_com Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dramas_com Index du Forum -> Dramas/Cinéma -> Jdramas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mayura
Jin'z Girls
Jin'z Girls

Féminin
Drama(s) préféré(s): Bloody Monday - Kurosagi - Proposal Daisakusen - IWGP
Johnny's préféré: Takaki Yuya
Un 2ème Johnny's préféré?: Kato Shigeaki
Actrice préférée: Toda Erika
Acteur préféré?: Sato Takeru
Un chéri hors de la Johnny's?: Sato Takeru - Kaku Kento
Un groupe de Visual/Jrock?: LM.C
Dégré de fangirlisme (entre 1 et 5): Beaucoup trop ~~

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Aoû - 03:20 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Citation:
Matsuyuki, Kamiki star in NHK drama special

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Tokyograph/~3/C90KDiHckRY/id-6480

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-6480
Yasuko Matsuyuki (37) is set to star in a drama special on NHK titled "Kokoro no Ito." The story will once again have her playing a mother, this time with Ryunosuke Kamiki (17) cast as her son. Matsuyuki recently starred in a maternal role in the NTV drama series "Mother" this past spring.

"Kokoro no Ito" tells the story of a deaf woman (Matsuyuki) who has raised her son (Kamiki) with hopes of him becoming a top-class pianist. The son is burdened by her high expectations, but then he learns about her past. Supporting characters will be played by Mitsuki Tanimura (20), Shota Sometani (17), and Renji Ishibashi (69).

NHK plans to broadcast the special in late November.

Enfin UN drama qui a l'air VRAIMENT bien <3 (and OMO the cast que y'a déjà des super trop bons acteurs ~~)

Kamiki + Tanimura = WIN

Sinon y'a eu :

Q-10 avec Sato Takeru par la NHK d'annoncé...

Et ce truc qui a l'air over nul avec Nino :

Citation:
Arashi's Kazunari Ninomiya (27) is confirmed to be starring in a new drama series this fall. Titled "Freeter, Ie wo Kau," the show will feature Ninomiya as a part-time worker trying to get his life back together for the sake of his family. Karina (26) will play the female lead.

The show is Ninomiya's first starring role in a drama series since the 2008 "Ryusei no Kizuna." As an actor, he has recently been focused on filming for his upcoming movies "Ooku" and "GANTZ." In contrast with those spectacular big screen roles, his character in this home drama will be a "freeter" (a term used to describe young people without full time employment, not counting students and homemakers).

The story is based on a book of the same name by Hiro Arikawa, published last year. The story revolves around a young man named Seiji Take (Ninomiya), who quits his job after three months. With no dreams, no savings, and a poor relationship with his family, he becomes a hikikomori (shut-in) in his own room. However, after his mother falls ill with depression, he ends up having to take on a part-time job at a construction site. Because of that, he soon decides to work towards rebuilding his life: "Even though I'm just a freeter, I'm going to buy a house for the sake of my family."

One of the people he meets at the construction site is Manami Chiba (Karina), who graduated from a top-class university and joined a well-known general contracting firm. Manami, proud to be working as an on-site supervisor, is the complete opposite of Seiji. But while their personalities clash at first, they gradually come to understand each other.

Filming already started earlier this month. The show will air on Fuji TV on Tuesdays at 9:00pm, starting in October.

Source : Tokyograph

By Kamisha

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Aoû - 03:20 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mayura
Jin'z Girls
Jin'z Girls

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Aoû - 13:37 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

ENCORE DU n'AMUSE !!! 

Le cast de Q-10 :

Citation:

The website for the upcoming fall drama “Q10” starring Sato Takeru has been updated. The list confirms that AKB48’s Maeda Atsuko will be playing the female lead.

Other cast members will include Renbutsu Misako, Kaku Kento , Ikemastu Sosuke, Emoto Tokio, Mitsuki Takahata, Hosoda Toshiko, Tanaka Yuji, Matsuoka Rinako, Mitsuishi Ken, Ono Takehiko and Yakushimaru Hiroko.

Maeda Atsuko is a 19-year old AKB48 Team A member, and often appears as the lead singer for the single releases. Kaku Kento most recently played "Nippori" in the spring drama Tumbling.

As reported earlier on Tokyograph the drama tells the story of a regular high school boy (Sato) who meets a transfer student who looks like a girl but is really a robot.

Et un drama de la Toda avec Kamiki

Citation:

Erika Toda (21) and Ryo Kase (35) will co-star in a TBS drama series this fall. The show, titled "SPEC," is described as a sequel to the 1999 series "Keizoku," which starred Miki Nakatani (34) and Atsuro Watabe (42).

The full title of the new series is "Keizoku 2: SPEC ~ Keishichou Kouanbu Kouan Daigoka Mishou Jiken Tokubetsu Taisakugakari Jikenbo." Like the original series, "SPEC" will revolve around a pair of police detectives as part of a special division solving difficult cases. Toda plays the part of Touma, a woman with an IQ of 201 with a touch of sadism and an inability to "read the atmosphere" ("kuuki ga yomenai") in social situations. Her character uses little makeup, has poor posture, and is always pulling around a small suitcase with wheels. Due to a previous case, her left arm is in a sling.

Meanwhile, Kase had to shave his head for his role as Touma's partner, a fellow detective who considers her unreliable. This will be his first time in a lead role on a television series.

Other cast members include 70-year-old veteran Raita Ryu (who also appeared in "Keizoku"), Saki Fukuda (19), Yu Shirota (24), and Ryunosuke Kamiki (17). The show will be directed by Yukihiko Tsutsumi, who also handled the original series.

TBS will air "SPEC" on Friday nights at 10:00pm, starting in October.

Sans oublier Kamen Rider OOO (Oz) avec Watanabe Shu à partir du 5 septembre

By Kamisha

Lex

Drama(s) préféré(s): IWGP, Bloody Monday, MR.BRAIN, Maou, SHS
Johnny's préféré: Aiba Masaki
Actrice préférée: Keiko Kitagawa
Acteur préféré?: Takeru Sato ♥♥♥
Un chéri hors de la Johnny's?: Miura Haruma ♥♥♥
Dégré de fangirlisme (entre 1 et 5): 4,5 ?

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû - 10:23 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Il ne manque plus qu'un nouveau drama avec Miumiu et ça serait parfait 

karimasama
Impératrice des Johnny"s

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Aoû - 01:06 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Shun+Mao+nari=

Citation:
It is now confirmed that Shun Oguri (27) and Mao Inoue (23) will co-star in a new drama series this fall. The pair, who appeared together in the live-action "Hana Yori Dango," have been cast in an adaptation of "Juui Dolittle" ("Veterinarian Dolittle"), a manga written by Midori Natsu and illustrated by Makiyoshi Chikuya.

Oguri plays the part of Kenichi Tottori, a highly capable veterinarian known by the nickname "Dolittle." He has a sharp tongue, and he maintains a strict attitude about issues such as money and proper pet care. But in addition to saving animals, he also helps fix the problems of their owners.

Inoue plays the female lead as Kenichi's co-worker Asuka Tajima, while Hiroki Narimiya (27) as rival veterinarian Masaru Hanabishi. The show will also focus on the love triangle between the three characters.

The show will air on TBS in the Sunday 9:00pm time slot, starting in October.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Kelynn
Jin'z Girls
Jin'z Girls

Féminin
Drama(s) préféré(s): Pride/ Maou/ Rookies
Johnny's préféré: Jiiiiin!
Un 2ème Johnny's préféré?: Le grand, beau et sexy Kimura!
Actrice préférée: pour quoi faire?
Acteur préféré?: Kimu, Kame, Yamada..
Un chéri hors de la Johnny's?: Hiroki!!! Takeru!!! yamada!!!
Un groupe de Visual/Jrock?: Miyavi, cette question.

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Aoû - 11:01 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Hiroki en rival de Shun je veux déjà que ce soit lui qui gagne!

By Kamisha^^

Lex

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Aoû - 07:35 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Un nouveau rôle pour Suda 
Citation:
In his last blog post, Sudacchi said:

とまぁ菅田好きの方はもう知ってる方もしれませぬが
TBS系
日曜劇場
「獣医ドリトル」
に出演させて頂きます

To Suda's fans that don't know about it yet,
in TBS,
Sunday drama
"Juui Dolittle"
I will be appearing

Cast List (so far)
Oguri Shun as Tottori Kenichi (Dolittle)
Narimiya Hiroki as Hanabishi Masaru
Inoue Mao as Tajima Asuka
Ishizaka Koji as Professor Tomizawa
Kunimura Jun as President Domon
Suda Masaki

Source: sudacchi
Nari, Shun, Mao, et maintenant Suda, y'a pas moyen : je regarde ce drama  ! Pour l'instant son "après KR" à l'air de bien se passer, espérons que ça continue comme ça !

Mayura
Jin'z Girls
Jin'z Girls

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Aoû - 10:51 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Bon ça a l'air nul... MAIS SUDA *________* 
Donc je regarde

LA AMUSE A ENCORE FRAPPE 8DDDD *enfin ça n'empêche pas que ça a l'air nul xD* :
Citation:

Fuji TV is going to introduce a new drama time slot on Sundays at 9pm with the start of this year's fall season and today they've announced who are going to be the pioneers for that time slot.

The drama is called "Perfect Report" and features actress Matsuyuki Yasuko (37) in the leading role as a top class reporter working for a TV station. Her name is Souzan and she might be one of the best reporters out there, but she's such a stubborn woman that she has to face a lot of other problems in her life. About the drama Matsuyuki said, "I'd like to make a drama that is going to refresh your energy for the next day," and added, "It's a real honor to have the first starring role in the new time slot."

Koide Keisuke (26) and Aibu Saki (25) will co-star alongside Matsuyuki. Koide will play a former politics reporter who is now the right arm of Souzan. "I'm very happy to be a part of the newly created drama time slot. I will work hard to the best of my abilities," he said. Aibu will play a former weathergirl who ended up having to work under Souzan due to some huge debacle she caused in the past. "It will be very exciting for me, because it's been over 1 year since I've last acted in a drama serial," she expressed her anticipation.

Others like Kohinata Fumiyo (56) and Kaname Jun (29) will complete the cast.

Sinon, drama pour Satomi
Citation:

This spring TV Asahi created the "Sunday Night Drama" drama time slot at 11pm and today they've announced that actress Ishihara Satomi (23) will star in its 3rd drama called "Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso". It will be her first drama starring role since "Puzzle" back in 2008.

The drama itself was already announced on the 17th, but back then they didn't say anything about the cast. The mystery comedy is based on a manga by Kaitani Shinobu who also created the manga "Liar Game".  Ishihara will play Odagiri Kyoko (Odakyo), a beautiful psychic who uses her fake powers to solve criminal cases on TV. She is only able to solve those cases thanks to the carefully collected information she gathers between the recordings of the show. One day she happens to meet one of her biggest fans Taniguchi Ichiro who ends up working for her after finding out her secret. Taniguchi will be played by Tanihara Shosuke (38).

Ishihara about the role, "I'm very excited to portray the transformation between the TV and private personality of Odakyo. Please meet her every Sunday night to support her with her lie, to laugh and to get thrilled while watching the drama!" About her fellow actor Tanihara she added, "Even from a long time before I've always hoped to be able to work together with him someday and so I'm really happy that it's finally going to happen. While hoping to become good friends, I'm looking forward to become a really fun duo with him."

Tanihara also shared a few comments about Ishihara. "I think Ishihara Satomi is an actress who can completely change herself according to the role she's playing. I'm very happy that I will soon be able to see how she is going to portray the role of Odagiri Kyoko, but that's not the only thing why I think it's worth doing this drama. I haven't read the original, but alone Odagiri Kyoko's character and her lie that makes other people happy make is reason enough why you should read it. As a bonus you get to solve mysteries together with her and stuff like that. I got really fascinated by its multifaceted story," he said.

Last but not least mangaka Kaitani about getting yet another of his works adapted into a drama, "Out of all of my works I'm the most confident about this one being turned into a drama. Ishihara Satomi is going to play the leading role and I can't wait to see her wearing the clothes of Odagiri Kyoko."

Source : aramatheydidnt@LJ

By Kamisha

Lex

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Sep - 21:14 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Commentaire random : je viens de voir le trailer de 10 secondes pour Q10 et....... l'histoire a l'air encore plus louche que ce que je pensais xDDD. Le robot, on dirait une poupée (et pas juste un être humain qui ne l'est pas).... le fait que ça a l'air aussi louche et chelou me donne mystérieusement un peu plus envie de le voir !

Cow-co
Jin'z Girls
Jin'z Girls

Féminin
Drama(s) préféré(s): ...Alors là xD
Johnny's préféré: Mister Akanishi Jin ♥ !
Un 2ème Johnny's préféré?: Quasi-tous!
Actrice préférée: Yuriko Yoshitaka.
Acteur préféré?: Toute la AMUSE? xD
Un chéri hors de la Johnny's?: Miura Haruma, Yusuke, Koji , Yuma, Dori, Takaki, Totani.
Dégré de fangirlisme (entre 1 et 5): 1 voyons! :O

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Sep - 16:16 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010 Répondre en citant

Lex a écrit:
Commentaire random : je viens de voir le trailer de 10 secondes pour Q10 et....... l'histoire a l'air encore plus louche que ce que je pensais xDDD. Le robot, on dirait une poupée (et pas juste un être humain qui ne l'est pas).... le fait que ça a l'air aussi louche et chelou me donne mystérieusement un peu plus envie de le voir !

J'ai vu la preview et...vivement 8D (Take is magnifique 8D ...mais j'aurais preferé que Q10 soit un homme kkkk xD)

Par Kamiiiiiii!<3

Ps:
Will Win.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux Drama - Automne 2010

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dramas_com Index du Forum -> Dramas/Cinéma -> Jdramas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation